monstro monstro

Nice Job

I love quick little animations like this haha, good stuff man :)!

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

I KNEW IT!

I know it's a long time, but if you watch until he hits 9000, then there's more...I knew it XD!

The Girl From Memory The Girl From Memory

It's artistic

To say the least. I really like your dark style of animation, and your characters haha...Gah...and as for Pipboy, he really did make some good points, but you don't NEED color to make a good animation. You just need to know how to work with what you're using. I think you did a great job. A little more story would have been amazing, but it's a music video :P so I guess doing as the lyrics say doesn't give you much leeway.

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

I love the style to death.

There are, however, a few bugs in my opinion. The major one I noticed (this could be intentional) was that on the second planet if you died, the bombs would re-appear, allowing you to pretty much blast through the whole level without using key cards. A save function would be nice also, since every time I had accidentally made an error I had to refresh the page to restart the level as a whole. The game and it's music were pretty fantastic as a whole, there are just a few changes I'd like to see. Perhaps I'm just being picky.

PhotonStorm responds:

You can press Q to quit to the menu at any point :) And the bombs reappearing was 100% intentional! It makes exploring more fun. If you want to bomb around a level, be my guest!

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Review.

That's TOO fun :D, but I think the controls could be worked on more than just a bit. Other than that amazing concept :)

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

Wow :D

This is REALLY original :D, but very hard...