Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

I love the style to death.

There are, however, a few bugs in my opinion. The major one I noticed (this could be intentional) was that on the second planet if you died, the bombs would re-appear, allowing you to pretty much blast through the whole level without using key cards. A save function would be nice also, since every time I had accidentally made an error I had to refresh the page to restart the level as a whole. The game and it's music were pretty fantastic as a whole, there are just a few changes I'd like to see. Perhaps I'm just being picky.

PhotonStorm responds:

You can press Q to quit to the menu at any point :) And the bombs reappearing was 100% intentional! It makes exploring more fun. If you want to bomb around a level, be my guest!

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Review.

That's TOO fun :D, but I think the controls could be worked on more than just a bit. Other than that amazing concept :)

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

Wow :D

This is REALLY original :D, but very hard...

A blobs tale A blobs tale

wowowow!

This was really good! Super original and amazing game play to boot :). You've defiantly got my 5.

A Dark Day In Clocktopia A Dark Day In Clocktopia

Well that was a first

Very nice clock day submission :D

Paws Paws

Visually appealing

And the fighting system was fantastic. I loved it :) keep up the awesome work.

The Impossible Magic Tric The Impossible Magic Tric

Pfft

That wasn't too hard to figure out :P. Dome other guy on Albino did the same thing...but that was before I figured it out...In any case, nice effect on the menu :D

Vorago Vorago

/nice

Sometimes things were really corny lol...but over all it was pretty okay. Lucky I read the description because the entire time I was like "Huh...this is a lot like The Mist"

Keep it up man :D

Crazy Go Nuts 2 Crazy Go Nuts 2

Sponge is right

On level three the level never ends.

Lastman Lastman

Amazing Idea.

Maybe if it played a little more like Mario I could do it, but the controls are a little eh...In Mario you could run and just through an entire level, In this, right before you're about to hit the green launching thing, you can never really jump quite the right way to keep your speed...